Tuesday 10 April 2007

Friday 6 April - Castle Rock

North Crag Eliminate - E1 5b *** - Castle Rock. With Caitlin Ripley

Home now. Couldn't sleep in because work at 8:30. Got home and went straight out to Castle Rock. Crag very quiet considering it is good friday. Dad and Nic did Overhanging Basiton. Cait and I did North Crag Eliminate. Tree Pitch fun as ever. Caitlin got very gripped on the tree pitch. I didn't feel up to doing the ramp pitch. I've done the route before anyway so i finished up Barbican. Caitlin dropped her belay plate from the top of the crag so we rapped off as pair... interesting. I got a wire out of NCE, which was bonus. Without the ramp pitch i supose the route is easy HVS 5a.

Very amused by the thread on UKC about my exsploits on the Ben: http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=235658
Most odd. I'm a web celeb of sorts!

No comments: